• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Off topic move if you have to but thank you.

YourLastThought

Brother I can tell you some divorce stories that will make your hair stand up. 

But seriously, I have walked in your shoes about 14 years ago. I had 2 kids and even though I went through hell it was even harder for them. But with 2 years of therapy for all of us and a great layer we prevailed. 

This place was my sanctuary back then. Those that once roamed the pages on this board kept me going. A few still haunt the place, much like myself.  And to all of you who were there,  I thank you.

Even though you didn't know it at the time you kept me sane and fighting.  Ss for the rest of the assholes on here I say...

trailer park boys bubbles GIF by hero0fwar

• Pie 4

My best to you. 

I've gone through one divorce with no children involved and even that was tough.  It does run one through the gamut of emotions. My outlet was my coworkers.  I was an air traffic controller at the time and we had about a 175% divorce rate, some of them very messy.  Looking back at it, murder might have been an easier option!

My other outlet was music.  I spent a lot of hours under a set of headphones.

I'm glad this forum was a good release for you.  Reading somebody say incredibly stupid stuff (any of my posts, really) can be therapeutic.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

If reading my rants about the Panthers brings you comfort god bless you and I will ramp up the vitriol in your honor!!!

But in all seriousness, I don't know you but I am certain a brighter tomorrow is right around the corner. Keep doing positive things for you and your child's life and the rewards will come. Replace the bad memories with good ones. It's funny how much of your life you forget as you get older. This will pass too.