• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sam Mills makes the Hall of Fame

Mr. Scot

Only jersey I own has his name on it. The man came on this team its first year of existence and helped establish the team's identity. We had a nasty defense those first few years and he was an integral part of it. Sam Mills will forever personify what it means to be a Carolina Panther. #keeppounding

• Beer 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• I understand why your brain translates "cool, calm, and collected" into a pejorative like "boring milquetoast" since you're genuinely the polar opposite of cool calm and collected, as someone who awkwardly escalates every innocuous statement into multi-paragraph performative rants as if someone just slapped your mother.  I assure you that well-adjusted people do not consider that to be an insult in the real world...not ass-backwards Internet Land where it's cool and trendy to be a Debbie Downer and being "too positive" is thrown around as a slur.  I remember you bragging about taking two days away from these boards as if that was a big accomplishment for you, which was eye-opening to say the least.  I genuinely hope this is just some internet character you're playing, because the way you act on these boards would be objectively so off-putting in the real world.  I've known a couple people like this and it's always incredibly socially awkward and sucks the energy out of the room; these are the people who don't get invited out to social events. But instead of properly absorbing and learning from these social cues in person, you're being enabled by your fellow gloomy weird internet friends here which only encourages you to spend more and more of your time online to get the approval you crave.  Just some life advice, my friend...since I'm assuming you are very young.  Don't spend all of your time in here.  There's a whole world out there with real people and meaningful connections.  And despite what the internet has taught you, being pleasant is a good thing. Btw it's really interesting how you ignored this part and instead honed in on a singular 2-second moment that I referenced and saying that I "summed him up" that way.  But hey, this is ass-backwards Internet Land after all.