• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mitchell Trubisky is the best play

electro's horse

12 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

If you guys haven't figured it out yet, no matter whoever Rhule brings in it will be the wrong guy.  You can argue over who would be the best choice all you want. It will not matter.  He could sign Tom Brady and somehow it would end in disaster.  Not to mention whoever it is will cost us dearly, even scrub FA's.

Face it people we are cursed with that guy calling the shots.

carol kane sometimes the truth is painful frank GIF

• Pie 3
  • Flames 1

On 2/25/2022 at 7:21 AM, Mr. Scot said:

I did.

I have no idea what you're talking about (and I'm guessing most others here don't either).

A while back you were just posting HIGH numbers daily(not the first), it could be this but it also could be this type of open rambling. Just felt like opening the front page and nearly half were your posts. You calmed it down and had a more quality over quantity approach. Just like 4corn, fitz, p55, me, juan, and many others once a while it gets out of hand and someone needs to step in and help. Not my role to tell other how to post, but someone needed too. 

Your posting arc has been one of crazy deals here. I member when you didnt even use twitter and had a lame style with little independent thoughts. Shocking transformation and you even became the clear go-to for coaching information. 

On 2/25/2022 at 3:12 PM, Jon Snow said:

If you guys haven't figured it out yet, no matter whoever Rhule brings in it will be the wrong guy.  You can argue over who would be the best choice all you want. It will not matter.  He could sign Tom Brady and somehow it would end in disaster.  Not to mention whoever it is will cost us dearly, even scrub FA's.

Face it people we are cursed with that guy calling the shots.

c2d.jpg.5952b1d634597fdf4a5061e6dd5859a3.jpg

• Beer 1

No matter what we are going to roll with a low tier QB like Darnold, Mitch, Marcus, etc.  There isn't going to be more than a few games plus or minus.  Is 7 wins that much better than 4?  In my eyes, it doesn't matter what retread QB we end up with. 

You either have to trade for a very good QB like Watson and with building a team with all that crap or you build the rest of the team with an eye on gaining assets and looking at QB in the draft over the next 2 years.  Are the QB classes over the next 2 years looking to be at all any good.  I know a lot changes but find a scout who can actually scout college QB's and pay him to do nothing but have the Panthers be as prepared as possible for drafting a QB.

Lay out the next 2 years.

Sucks to say but it's the exact same plan that we began when Rhule stated.  The problem is and has always been finding a franchise QB.

Honestly, if we were trying to put together a team right now for this upcoming year would you rather have Watson with no legal problem and have to find spots for Burns, Brown and Horn or would you rather be in the situation we are in now with those elite players but Darnold or Mitch at QB.

If you can clear up the legal issue, which is a big if, there is no question Watson is not worth 3 1st round picks.  He a proven top tier QB, otherwise we will continue to do what we've been doing for the last 3 years.  Building a quality team which throwing everything but the kitchen sink at finding a QB.

5 hours ago, Basbear said:

A while back you were just posting HIGH numbers...

Just felt like opening the front page and nearly half were your posts.

Gretzy'esque...1st ballot HOF 🙌...a circular motion hitherto unknown to the people in this area but destined to take the place of the mudshark in your mythology...here we go... 

PS:  Mitch or Cam next year, who is the better option?

Edited by SizzleBuzz
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 1

On 2/26/2022 at 9:51 PM, SizzleBuzz said:

Gretzy'esque...1st ballot HOF 🙌...a circular motion hitherto unknown to the people in this area but destined to take the place of the mudshark in your mythology...here we go... 

PS:  Mitch or Cam next year, who is the better option?

Mitch alllllllllllllllllllllllll day and alllllllllllllllllllll night. 

• Beer 1

If he is 10 mil+, hell no.  I'm starting to lean towards the Darnold disaster train 2022 and to simply grab a cheap Hoyer-esque option as a tank commander backup. Just use the cash somewhere else to help with a longer term contract, not this fool. 

(Apparently the Rogers bit is showing, not the Mitch part--but he's supposedly garnering interest and will be upwards toward 10 mil)

Edited by davos