• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers bring back Ian Thomas

ncfan

I can’t believe how much of a waste this is. We just traded up for Tremble in the 3rd to be our TE. He looked great at blocking and catching, honestly every time he came in. 

This is just stupid no matter how you spin it. Ian provides us with nothing you can’t get from off the street. 

• Pie 4

2 minutes ago, davos said:

I can’t believe how much of a waste this is. We just traded up for Tremble in the 3rd to be our TE. He looked great at blocking and catching, honestly every time he came in. 

This is just stupid no matter how you spin it. Ian provides us with nothing you can’t get from off the street. 

Dumb team.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, thefuzz said:

Dumb team.

This is really beyond. Like no one has done anything much league wise yet and we just dished out $6 mil in house to our 2nd string (at best) TE. An absolute joke.

Fire Rhule, fire Fit, get them all the hell out of that building

Edited by davos
  • Pie 2
  • Flames 1

4 minutes ago, davos said:

This is really beyond. Like no one has done anything much league wise yet and we just dished out $6 mil in house to our 2nd string (at best) TE. An absolute joke.

Fire Rhule, fire Fit, get them all the hell out of that building

Ian followed the Middle Management Way.  Suck up, don't threaten, get rewarded.

The problem, the upper management here sucks, so they hire terrible middle managers, which produces a bad work environment, which produces a crap product.

Fans aren't gonna buy said product.

• Pie 1

What was the deal like? Was it cheap? I mean I know very few like him but we have to have someone there on the team and everybody cant a Greg Olsen in his prime. I can't stand Rhule but maybe he was signed as a depth piece? He has at least proven he can be a depth piece. Definitely not starting material of course but would be okay depth is we had another second coming of Greg Olsen.

21 minutes ago, YourLastThought said:

What was the deal like? Was it cheap? I mean I know very few like him but we have to have someone there on the team and everybody cant a Greg Olsen in his prime. I can't stand Rhule but maybe he was signed as a depth piece? He has at least proven he can be a depth piece. Definitely not starting material of course but would be okay depth is we had another second coming of Greg Olsen.

Something like 3 years and 16.5 million. It's mind-blowing. 

For one of the worst TE in the league. 

As a blocker, he is average. Middle of the pack.