• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sign Kaepernick

NAS

Stop the Kaep. He's not looking anywhere near the shape he was. If we're moving on from Cam... which is very likely... there's no reason to bring in somebody from his era who was not nearly as succesful as him. I dont care about the politics. Kap wasnt like that when he took a knee. We're good over here. Enjoy the Nike deal and the Netflix money. 

• Pie 2

15 hours ago, Zod said:

Zero harm in giving him a workout. Could be an amazing story if he does well.

Personally, I think it would make our franchise a media circus..  We don't need to be in anyone's spotlight till we're a good football team.   Some say all publicity is good..  I don't think being the NFL circus is  positive. 

• Beer 1

17 minutes ago, OceanPanther said:

Personally, I think it would make our franchise a media circus..  We don't need to be in anyone's spotlight till we're a good football team.  Some say all publicity is good..  I don't think being the NFL circus is  positive. 

Unfortunately, I think David Tepper might be one of those people 😕

32 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Unfortunately, I think David Tepper might be one of those people 😕

In the end it doesn't really matter.  Kap doesn't want to play.  So even if we got down the road with him on the verge of signing him, his last card to play will be to ask for an astronomical dollar figure and blame us for not being serious when we turn it down.  Our name will get dragged thru the mud.  Good times.

Just now, Wes21 said:

In the end it doesn't really matter.  Kap doesn't want to play.  So even if we got down the road with him on the verge of signing him, his last card to play will be to ask for an astronomical dollar figure and blame us for not being serious when we turn it down.  Our name will get dragged thru the mud.  Good times.

I'm not thinking so much of Kaepernick as I am Watson.

3 hours ago, Khyber53 said:

Would he take $10 million on a one year prove it deal? Put an option for a second and third season for us in the contract and we can trade him away if the opportunity presents itself and set those years at $20 million each.

10 mil? Maybe vet minimum, he ain't been playing for a while.

2 minutes ago, ickmule said:

That would be just as successful as signing Cam last season...... just sayin. Let's stop grasping at straws here and get a legit QB. 

Less successful, Kaep has never been a better QB than Cam. He was a one read or run QB who is now old and has not played football in what 5-6 years? 

Yea, hes not saving any team, he could not even do that when he was actually playing football.

Edited by PootieNunu