• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Florio: Panthers understand they have to give up 3 firsts, another pick, and 1-2 (Chinn, Burns, Brown, Horn)

Kraybrothers

Just now, Riverboat Ron said:

If we trade for Watson I’m done with the Panthers, dude is legit a predator and we’d be giving the farm to bring him to Charlotte.

It will feel like the first time I went with buddies to a strip club.  I felt out of place, uncomfortable and when we left I felt like I needed a shower.  Just felt dirty and bad about the whole experience 

• Pie 1

Joey Bosa, Justin Herbert, Penai Sewell, Brian Burns, and Horn for Deshaun Watson and his baggage. That's what we could potentially be giving up. Add in a 3rd rd comp, 2nd, 4th and 6th because that's what we've already given up for QBs that we're going to be the guy. And Watson didn't want to waive his no trade clause until there was nobody else interested. We are his last choice. Makes you wonder if he would even want to stay past his contract or just force his way out of that too. 

• Pie 1

I understand you people not wanting Watson for his off the field stuff or because what we’d have to trade for him, but to say he’s not that good? You guys have some short memories if you don’t think he’s that good. Not to mention the  piles of sh*t QBs we’ve trotted out the last 3 years… 

1 minute ago, SazmoRanger said:

I understand you people not wanting Watson for his off the field stuff or because what we’d have to trade for him, but to say he’s not that good? You guys have some short memories if you don’t think he’s that good. Not to mention the  piles of sh*t QBs we’ve trotted out the last 3 years… 

He got beat by Kyle Allen...

• Pie 1

Personally, if things stay civil and Watson gets imposed a half season NFL punishment (conjecture), I suspect the price to be slightly lower that what Wilson commanded. I do not get the whole three firsts and seconds plus players type trade at all. The no trade clause will affect that as will competitors.

Regardless, anything about At or over what was paid for Wilson will be overpaying.

Something like two firsts, one second, and one player.

9 minutes ago, Newbie said:

I just can’t take it anymore. Who are we bidding against? I read the Steelers don’t want Watson, the Seahawks are tearing everything to the ground and starting over and the Colts don’t have a first round pick this year. Seriously, who are we bidding against?

No one it’s us or he’s going to jail. That simple