• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Welp, doest look like we qualify for Deshaun.

Zod

22 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

I do think they're worse than us. Even with deshaun, I don't think they win their division. I'm just talking about the fact that they were able to get all the picks for a trade without having to give up anything except for Russell 

In terms of divisions we are a way better destination right now.  They probably still finish last in their division 

1 hour ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

Will be funny if he goes to NO or Tampa. We deserve to watch him beat our ass for 10+ years and then hopefully all of the olds will be gone by then. This is a sticky conversation but the majority of panthers fans voted for trump. So they shouldn’t care if the accusations are true or not. 

Dang the trump supporters pooped me

• Beer 1

6 minutes ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

Panthers don't have the draft capitol for Deshaun. Traded it away for Jaguars and Jets busts. Try again!

We have first round picks and future 2nds. We also have good young players on rookie contracts. I have no idea if this is gonna happen but we definitely have the ammo.

42 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

Like Seattle’s oline is better lol why u think Wilson left?

I’m confused with who they realistically think is in the running. It’s pretty much us and Seattle with them having a possibly worst offensive line, a coach who is in his 70s, and also randomly released one of their best defensive players. 

Given they play in the bloodbath known as the NFC West and we’re in the easiest division in the league we actually are a more attractive destination.