• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

No more Watson threads. Use this one or one of the other 20 existing ones.

rayzor

Just now, TheCasillas said:

This Johnny Bets guy is the closest thing we got to a source atm ... lets continue to feed the machine here aka this thread...

The CMC part has me doubting this guy though, I didnt think that Texans would want him in return, however we did shut down CMC early last year intentionally.... supposedly 

I'll bite but there's just no way he would have this level of intel from a former player

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

I have a darnold jersey taht i can duct tape to look like a watson jersey, does that count?

Fiancee got me the darnold jersey after we started 3-0... she is innoncent dont attackk her on the purchase 

I think my worst Panthers jersey is Jason Avant. No idea why I got it, I think it was on sale for 50% and I always liked him with the Eagles even though he was never that good. He was cut like 2 weeks later. All my other jerseys were long term Panthers or at least made an All-Pro in their shorter time here.

Just now, TheCasillas said:

This Johnny Bets guy is the closest thing we got to a source atm ... lets continue to feed the machine here aka this thread...

The CMC part has me doubting this guy though, I didnt think that Texans would want him in return, however we did shut down CMC early last year intentionally.... supposedly 

Have to give up Darnold?  Calling bull now

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

Just now, t96 said:

I think my worst Panthers jersey is Jason Avant. No idea why I got it, I think it was on sale for 50% and I always liked him with the Eagles even though he was never that good. He was cut like 2 weeks later. All my other jerseys were long term Panthers or at least made an All-Pro in their shorter time here.

haha dude when we got Avant, I thoght for sure he would return to his Michigan greatness..... i thought the same for Rod Gardner too. 

Just now, t96 said:

Jimmy Clausen for me. Gotcha beat.