• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

No more Watson threads. Use this one or one of the other 20 existing ones.

rayzor

1 minute ago, MVPccaffrey said:

Why the anxiety?  Verge and that other very credible Twitter user already said Panthers have him in the bag!

Look, if you don’t want Watson, that’s fine, but dont lie on their names. Verge said she thinks it would work in our favor. 

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

7 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

Read the thread it’s been explained.

150+, bruh..... I know he can not be moved unless the team has 35 in room. THird time- panthers - enough Saints - Need 45 million= not enough. This saints talk is trash. They dont have the quality picks either, if you dont care about the money. Players have already pushed lots into 2022/23 cause the coofus year ruin their plans. They realistically are are not in this. Its trash.

Edited by Basbear
  • Pie 2

6 minutes ago, Coheed said:

Would love to see him in the Saints so We could watch Burns light his ass up twice a year.

Burns had 9 sacks last year with an elite pass rusher on the opposite side of him. I doubt he would light him up twice a year, he would be lucky to get to sack him once. 

He is too busy chasing sacks to get a total of 9 instead of fulfilling his duties on the field in run support

Edited by PootieNunu
  • Pie 1

Just now, PootieNunu said:

Burns had 9 sacks last year with an elite pass rusher on the opposite side of him. I doubt he would light him up twice a year, he would be luck to get to sack him once. 

Burns is still the same guy we drafted 3 years ago, 

I've learned real quick that guy has no clue what he's talking about. 

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1