• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

No more Watson threads. Use this one or one of the other 20 existing ones.

rayzor

1 minute ago, 45catfan said:

This guy gets it.  Especially with their cap situation.  They would be in immediate win now mode before their bloated salaries necessitate a full-blown rebuild in a year or two.  They would need to pull a Bucs or Rams trick, but I don't think they can pull it off.

As I said before, the Saints are the one team that the cap doesn't seem apply to. Loomis is a genius with maneuvering the cap to make impossible situations work. 

1 minute ago, *FreeFua* said:

He’s still going on about the Saints. We ain’t getting him

You do realize the Texans have to drop 12 spots and give up Chinn, Burns, Brown for an overpaid vet to complete a trade with the Saints right?

All the Texans have to do is starve out any team Watson is trying to leverage his way to until he agrees to go to Carolina.

Carolina and Houston will agree to a deal in principle and Watson is told he goes or he sits. 

NO cannot match our trade package and Seattle doesn't seem to be interested in that.

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, Pantherzilla91 said:

So you want the team to not even try to get better? Just get lost.

Wow, 31 posts and you think your boss dude? Let me break it down for you, the dude is a rapist and while good, is not on the level of elite...not to mention the ransom we give up for it while still being managed by this three-ring circus.  Pardon me for not feeling all giddy about the present state of affairs in Panthers-land.  So take your 31 posts and YOU get lost.

4 minutes ago, Shocker said:

They have already made an offer…there is no bluff

But it is (reportedly) not as good as what the panthers will / offered.  If they knew there was competition, the Panthers would offer top dollar---but if no other team offered, they might try an introductory offer.  I think New Orleans would take the deal if accepted, but I do not think they think (based on the deals alone) they can compete with the Panther offer.  They are hoping that Watson would rather go to New Orleans over Carolina and that would either cause Carolina to overpay due to the inferiority complex.  My brain hurts.

1 minute ago, ickmule said:

Why are y’all getting excited ? You know you’re going to be let down don’t you ? It always happens.  Think about it, Why would anyone with a choice want to play for the Panthers with Matt Rhule coach?

for a front row seat at the clown show

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Just now, 45catfan said:

Wow, 31 posts and you think your boss dude? Let me break it down for you, the dude is a rapist and while good, is not on the level of elite...not to mention the ransom we give up for it while still being managed by this three-ring circus.  Pardon me for not feeling all giddy about the present state of affairs in Panthers-land.  So take your 31 posts and YOU get lost.

Wasn't charged, so you're just assuming he is...People lie ya know.

• Poo 1