• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Watson Thread - Part Deux

Zod

1 minute ago, BurnNChinn said:

Lol let’s get another thread started. We going to need it

I think it's time Tepper shows these balls his brass balls he brags about.

Tell HOU take the deal or leave it, it is ABSURD Atlanta is going to be allowed to interview WITHOUT ANY REALISTIC CHANCE of being able to make a deal work cap and capital wise.

This is like Houston giving Watson permission to let the Falcons screw them by low balling them.

CLE, CAR, and NO have to be LIVID HOU is even giving Atlanta an interview without any sort of reported LEGIT OFFER.

We need to get out of this crap if it's a 1 in 4 (if were lucky shot) there are still plenty of great FAs we can get, we have the best package, we need to act like it and threaten to walk away.

I guarantee this Atlanta interview $hit would stop if that happened.

New Orleans and Cleveland gave realistic offers, Atlanta is laughable and should be insulting to all 3 teams involved who want to get on with FA with or without Watson.

1 minute ago, Chiefzack said:

I think it's time Tepper shows these balls his brass balls he brags about.

Tell HOU take the deal or leave it, it is ABSURD Atlanta is going to be allowed to interview WITHOUT ANY REALISTIC CHANCE of being able to make a deal work cap and capital wise.

This is like Houston giving Watson permission to let the Falcons screw them by low balling them.

CLE, CAR, and NO have to be LIVID HOU is even giving Atlanta an interview without any sort of reported LEGIT OFFER.

We need to get out of this crap if it's a 1 in 4 (if were lucky shot) there are still plenty of great FAs we can get, we have the best package, we need to act like it and threaten to walk away.

I guarantee this Atlanta interview $hit would stop if that happened.

New Orleans and Cleveland gave realistic offers, Atlanta is laughable and should be insulting to all 3 teams involved who want to get on with FA with or without Watson.

Take 5 mins dude fr

• Pie 3