• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Watson Thread - Part Deux

Zod

Just now, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

So, what we doing when Watson picks the saints? I might never come back lol. I’m treating this thread potentially as my last hoorah. Think Watson might be the Hail Mary for my fandom. Can’t support this franchise much longer. Being a real fan doesn’t mean blindly following a loser. 

Yeah. I'm with you. I haven't been to a game since having kids and if we keep trotting out the same trash, I don't really have a reason to watch on TV 

• Poo 1

Just now, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

So, what we doing when Watson picks the saints? I might never come back lol. I’m treating this thread potentially as my last hoorah. Think Watson might be the Hail Mary for my fandom. Can’t support this franchise much longer. Being a real fan doesn’t mean blindly following a loser. 

My limit is if he chooses the Saints, if he goes to the Browns I'm good. We should seriously take Baker if they are going to win just to keep Watson out of the division.

• Pie 1

Just now, Carl Spackler said:

Damn, you hate him so much. Did he bang your daughter or something?

No I want a real offense and a real QB so we can stop getting blown out by the likes of the Giants Dolphins and WFT. If you're cool with that skip over the post my guy no worries.

12 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

you guys gotta quit with the rEtRaCt OuR oFfEr If He'S toO gOoD fOr Us poo. would any of you make a long term, 9-figure business decision without spending one extra day to get all your options on the table?

if so deshaun watson is smarter than you

Yup, and then the Texans have to further negotiate. Sounds like the Falcons don't even have their trade package together to get an interview. Everyone is so impatient