• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Watson Thread - Part Deux

Zod

22 minutes ago, Derp said:

x.png.ec602fefd0a19a8c724b5a3941fb43ed.png

Not trying to be that guy, but you have zero credibility. Beyond just having no check, nobody serious about this field is going to put their pronouns/gender in their description/bio. You're a Panthers fan on the opposite side of the country? Must have some good sources out there with those Bills fans. You write for a Panther-themed 'website', but immediately separate your opinions/takes from them. You put out insider information that apparently not even Schefter has, and yet you claim you aren't a source? And then you put it out there? Surprised nobody's called out all the contradictions when your twitter feed is loaded with "Could, potentially, may," etc. Clearly words distancing yourself from the blowback if you're wrong.

"This is entirely made up, in case you couldn't tell. Confirmed it not to be the case." Not a source?

"I do not have any info on Watson right now. I will update you when I do." Not a source?

"The feeling in the Carolina building was described to me as "optimistic"." Not a source?

x2.png.2e7037adbdde47fea4943cb65d536376.png Not a source?

There's a ton more, too. You can't not be a source and report 'insider information. Smells fishy.

Why do you care so much?? Seriously. Why does it bother you if people believe her or not? Go get some fresh air and think about something else for a minute. Are you going to start charging her rent for all that space she owns in your head?? 

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

1 hour ago, kungfoodude said:

Lol. You don't think Warson had talent around him? Might want to check those players he was throwing to.

Stafford and Wilson have had talent to throw to as well, so Watson doesn't get an advantage there. 

I am not even saying he isn't an elite QB, I'm saying this rumored price is off. He isn't worth that. 

No player is worth that.....but here we are. 

1 minute ago, weyco2000 said:

Herbert is in the AFC West, but yeah overall better Conference, except the Rams of course.

Yeah I know. These guys are Uber competitive and the goal is the Super Bowl for all of them. The afc is stacked with elite qbs or qbs who are trending towards elite way, way more than the nfc. Nfc is just not even close right now. 

5 minutes ago, NCTHFL0567 said:

Tough sell for that, and the fact Cleveland would give guys like Kareem Hunt and some other average rookie over Burns and Chinn. Woof. Yeesh. You better LOVE some Baker if you're the Texans. 

Hunt is a good player, but he's a soon to be 27 year old RB on an expiring contract. His trade value is, what, a 4th round pick? 5th round pick? He's barely an asset for Cleveland.

The fervor on this board is like Gene Wilder playing Willy Wonka. Eccentric, paranoid, bi-polar, somewhat pedophilic, and a touch fun. After Watson’s decision I hope Zod hires a grief counselor if he picks somewhere else. The middle age male suicide rate in the greater charlotte meckleberg area may see a big spike. 

Edited by Actionman0z
  • Pie 1