• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watson Watch Day 4 - The Finale

Zod

Just now, WOW!! said:

Really... This is getting dumb..

Let's blame Rhule for Ukraine and Covid as well..

Rhule is ass, everyone around the league or has anything to do with the league knows that. Our team is being made fun of by them.

We were likened to a group of squirrels that chewed their way into the attic. 

Just now, PanthersGOATFan336 said:

How. Do you know 100% sure the Texans aren't holding it up 

I don't know how much more clearly I can say it. The Falcons need to trade Matt Ryan to make this work or they just can't do it under the salary cap. Watson is waiting for Atlanta. If Atlanta drops out because they can't find a trade partner for Matt Ryan, it's down to the Saints and Panthers. Then it's game on. Watson wants to be in Atlanta 100% though

2 minutes ago, RJK said:

Literally just Watson being fug boi 

I want a franchise QB we all do but the way this is being handled is exactly the kind of fugery that is getting Watson pushed out of Houston. Based on how this has gone I put the odds at 60-70% he will have some kind of falling out again wherever he ends up.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

Just now, PootieNunu said:

Rhule is ass, everyone around the league or has anything to do with the league knows that. Our team is being made fun of by them.

We were likened to a group of squirrels that chewed their way into the attic. 

He is.. But if it was about a coach with DW..  Then why cancel Pete fuging Carroll before even talking to him?? Seattle have the assets but DW refused to meet with them..

Hes a bitch who wants to go home and be cheer as a hero for saving the home town team instead of answering questions about 22 women suing him..

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

4 minutes ago, hepcat said:

I don't know how much more clearly I can say it. The Falcons need to trade Matt Ryan to make this work or they just can't do it under the salary cap. Watson is waiting for Atlanta. If Atlanta drops out because they can't find a trade partner for Matt Ryan, it's down to the Saints and Panthers. Then it's game on. Watson wants to be in Atlanta 100% though

Watson can't make the trade the Texans have to...