• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watson Watch Day 4 - The Finale

Zod

Jets just signed a Texans pass rusher. To keep hope alive let me tin foil hat a second. There was that article someone posted yesterday that was actually written yesterday. It stated the Texans want a DE, the only team that has a very good DE on a rookie contract is the Panthers. There is hope! But then there are the rumors that we won’t trade Burns, so who the heck knows what is true anymore. 

Also, why did steve reed tweet out that thing about Tepper coming away from this with just dealing pucks and no players, does he know something?

Just now, The Lobo said:

Jets just signed a Texans pass rusher. To keep hope alive let me tin foil hat a second. There was that article someone posted yesterday that was actually written yesterday. It stated the Texans want a DE, the only team that has a very good DE on a rookie contract is the Panthers. There is hope! But then there are the rumors that we won’t trade Burns, so who the heck knows what is true anymore. 

Also, why did steve reed tweet out that thing about Tepper coming away from this with just dealing pucks and no players, does he know something?

No

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Panthercougar68 said:

Allbright won’t say the team that’s the “mystery team” but people are speculating that it’s the Eagles who are ashamed to put their name out there because DW has now told them no twice lol 

Glad he hasn't told us no twice. That would be embarrassing

• Flames 1
  • Poo 1

1 minute ago, The Lobo said:

I suspect that the trade packages discussed in the media were aspirational for the Texans. Ultimately, I think it will be three firsts + MAYBE a mid round pick + MAYBE one player for Watson + mid/late round pick. 

Just my personal feeling, but I bet they were haggling over Burns v. Chinn if a player was included rather than both being included. 

• Pie 1