• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watson Watch Day 4 - The Finale

Zod

1 minute ago, CRA said:

Flores was always one of the reported reasons he wanted to go to Miami. 

and Flores is a better coach than any of the HCs at the teams being discussed.  Plus, it’s not just coaching ability.  Call it culture.  Environment.  The type people you prefer to be around.    We got Matt Rhule lol.   Our sales pitch is literally just a paycheck. 

so yeah, if Tepper made some elementary decisions this off-season….we would be in a better position today to get Watson.  We’d have a HC he liked that was also the best HC of all teams.  

Again I'm trying to understand how Dennis Allen is better then Stefanski and a better rosters.. Since it's all about a coach...

Or why not Follow Flores to Pittsburgh??

11 minutes ago, pantherpride26 said:

So Watson travels to meet with Atlanta  (which shows his interest). Saints owner is like “oh hell nah” and flies to Atlanta to meet with him a second time. Meanwhile Tepper and Rhule are sitting on their ass while looking deep in each other’s eyes and saying “we’ve got this boo”. Sounds about right 

I believe Ms. B never got to meet with him the first time because she had a prior commitment that night.

1 minute ago, Ja Rhule said:

Joe Person is top Panthers beat writer.

My gosh,  bunch of freaking low IQ babies here.  I’m out.

It's probably true because Atlanta might have a deal for Matt Ryan in place. But if it comes down to Panthers and Saints because Atlanta drops out, there's still a chance.