• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watson Watch Day 4 - The Finale

Zod

2 minutes ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

Watson is 100% dead set on going to the falcons lol. I’m surprised the falcons haven’t leaked it yet. It would drive the asking price down. I know they have to move Ryan, but surely, there is no definitive information or there 

the amazing part is the falcons arent fooling anyone neither is watson..its clear hes waiting to see what is done about ryan

Just now, TheRumGone said:

Indy is heavily in talks with jameis. And he’d come way cheaper and they could flesh out their roster.  Yeah they have the space but they already did the whole older qb thing before. I think the team to watch is the browns out of all of them especially with this baker demanding a trade. 

Jameis won’t sign until Watson signs. I bet Winston prefers NO.

Wentz to Winston is a lateral move. Although Winston seems a lot more liked by teammates than Wentz. 

Unless players and teams say f*ck it over the weekend and say they’re not waiting any longer 

1 minute ago, RJK said:

The huddles reaction if DW signs here at this point will be so lackluster Sarcastic GIF by MOODMAN

Y’all did it to yourselves tho.

im not saying he isn’t going to Atlanta or the Saints…..

But, I’ve mentioned many times before before that the Panthers and Browns were the only two teams in an actual position to trade for Watson. And the Browns are out now. 

I think the odds are that he lands here just went up, by a lot.

Atlanta can’t trade for him with the Contract for Matt Ryan and the Saints still don’t even have the cap space to sign him by himself.

Matt Ryan has an expensive contract for a player at the end of his career. Not many people are gonna sign up for that. Lmao

• Pie 2

Just now, *FreeFua* said:

Jameis won’t sign until Watson signs. I bet Winston prefers NO.

Wentz to Winston is a lateral move. Although Winston seems a lot more liked by teammates than Wentz. 

Unless players and teams say f*ck it over the weekend and say they’re not waiting any longer 

Matt Ryan sucks and has a gigantic cap hit. I’d even argue jameis is better right now

• Beer 1

Just now, ncstatekwi said:

Lets be clear..WATSON does not need time to decide...ATL is his choice!  He needs time for ATL to move MATTY ICE...the question is....who wants MATTY ICE???  I'm tracking COLTS..but I hear they are looking at WINSTON...

I don’t think the colts want Matt Ryan. Old QB hugely expensive contract. As I said before Matt Ryan’s contract makes him almost untradeable

• Beer 1