• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watson Watch Day 4 - The Finale

Zod

Just now, ellis said:

Anyway, I hope everybody has a great day. Should be a busy one.

Follow whomever you choose for breaking news. I don’t need the clicks LOL.  67F623CF-AA7B-4669-BEC2-8AD4BB8066E0.thumb.jpeg.f16fa1cbab7ad01af1c1467c145dc1c1.jpeg

Just wanted to let you know I appreciate what you do. I enjoy reading your stuff.  Hope you have a good one man.

1 minute ago, Proudiddy said:

If I don't read that Tepper and Rhule are flying out to visit him again today, i'm gonna fuging poo a fireball.  These two fuging clowns are piloting this organization straight down the shitter.  If New Orleans gets Watson, we will be no better than 2nd in the division every fuging year, all because Tepper's dumb ass let Rhule used car salesman this fuging franchise into oblivion and kept him employed so he could keep doing it.

Why .... its obvious DW doesn't see us as a true landing spot.. So let's just hope Houston rapes the fug out of whoever's gets Watson and we continue to Build the right way.. Increase Draft capital keep cap flexibility and draft and develop a QB...

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, ellis said:

I don’t know if you follow my work, but I’m extremely fair and cautious when it comes to sharing information. That’s not my role typically, but when there’s something of value to share, and it’s credible, I’ll share it. Typically, I’m looking at tape of what’s going on with potential prospects and current players, and having a good time with fans with looking back at memories from some old moments with the team. My full-time job is sports talk radio, so I’m not jockeying for clicks. Now, please come listen to my show, of course LOL. But seriously, it’s up to y’all as to how you feel about somebody’s work. I appreciate your perspective.

That was less about anyone specific and more to accounts who just claim "sources". You do provide content which I appreciate. I have no issue with that. If the other guy does that's on him I can't speak to that I just think the vague talk of sources has shined a light on some negatively more than others. But much of this is indicative of the major shift to social media for instant news. We just have to learn to navigate this without all the trolling taking over which may not be possible. Thanks for the good content though.

The question is who do they panic and trade for now? I think it’s safe to assume they won’t draft anyone because both Tepper and Rhule want a ready made solution and none of the QBs in the draft are that. Darnold is still there but having tried to move on from him halfway through last season and now in the off-season the likelihood that they start the season with him as QB1 is small to say the least.

What a mess.

1 minute ago, Monrowed said:

I think we should just ride with Sam, build the line and just have fun laughing at Sam and Matt all year with their failures. That should be entertainment enough or at least as much fun as it was waiting on Watson to reject us.

I didn't want Deshaun Watson since the Panthers started trying to trade for him last year, but if Dar old is our starter to open the season I won't watch or go to a single game.