• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watson Watch Day 4 - The Finale

Zod

5 minutes ago, frankw said:

Can we just get a subforum for folks like this so the rest of the fanbase can live here in reality?

Also quoted out of context. Lovely stuff.

The reality that his OC is now a QB Coach (i.e. he was massively out of his depth) and the iOL couldn't block anyone? Sure. 

7 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

Is there a chance we meet with him again...I can’t believe Tepper would just role over like this. 

Lol I wonder if Tepper’s the type to hold DeShawn’s hand and whisper “I love you baby” while the Saints and the Falcons have their way with him.

• The D 1

1 minute ago, OldhamA said:

The reality that his OC is now a QB Coach (i.e. he was massively out of his depth) and the iOL couldn't block anyone? Sure. 

Sam Darnold sucks. We have 4 years of statistics and tape to prove that. Are you stupid or blind?

1 minute ago, stbugs said:

What was reported yesterday? Personally, if I’m the Texans I’m not taking a package that’s way less than what Carolina offered.

I exaggerated a bit with the Daniel Jones part but it was like 3 1sts (which are obviously late 1sts) and their guard Ruiz.  That was it.

I for one am fine with Watson going elsewhere. I don't love he is going to be a divisional rival but with Brady back we aren't going to win the division with Watson this year anyway. I would rather have Mayfield if reasonable or get a rookie and keep building. Get rid of Rhule and shoot for 2023. I know I am in the minority  but this is one time where losing out could be winning.

• Pie 4

Just now, BIGH2001 said:

Sam Darnold sucks. We have 4 years of statistics and tape to prove that. Are you stupid or blind?

Anyone who thinks Darnold can be a competent starter on a good team at this point is an utter moron. He will be lucky to be holding a clipboard in 5 years. More likely to be selling insurance.

• Flames 1

1 minute ago, OldhamA said:

He still threw horrific passes into triple and quadruple coverage. He was also the worst in the league from a clean pocket. But keep the faith I guess.

I love the impatience of the huddle, and the constant "I'm done with this team" posts when you guys know damn well as soon as we pick top 3 next year and take a franchise QB you will all be back and pretend like it never happened, just like with Cam in 2011

• Beer 1