• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watson Watch Day 4 - The Finale

Zod

8 minutes ago, TheInksDry said:

I'm telling you, once the trade details come out you'll understand why Nick wanted to drag this out but the deal has been done since Monday. 

I 100% guaranteed Watson to Carolina.

And I know the time when it will be announced but Rayzor might ban me for saying it. 

gLBZM6.gif

angry soap opera GIF by General Hospital

• Pie 2

47 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

The fact that Deshaun rejected a trade to the Panthers back in October should have been a clue he didn’t want to play here. 

I for one give credit to the Panthers for trying, I’m not mad at them for this 

Exactly. There is a big difference in effort and actually knowing what you are doing. You cant say tepper dont want to win, he just dont know how which makes things worse.  As owner thats for him to figure out. Richardson wouldnt be doing all this.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, hepcat said:

Richardson had the Panthers in the NFC Championship game in their second season and in the Superbowl in their 9th season. 

Richardson didn't know how to build a consistent winner, but he at least knew how to build a team that won sometimes. 

We have an owner who knows how to do neither.

He had Bill Polian and a draft where they could pick off players from other rosters.. Plus 2 years of no record required top picks...

17 minutes ago, amcoolio said:

I want Watson too, but I'm not going to bash Tepper for trying. We had the best deal for Stafford and likely Watson and got turned down twice, at least we aren't the Lions who don't give a poo.

Tepper is still learning and made a gamble on Rhule and lost. He has the resources and drive to win unlike a lot of other owners. People just need to be patient. He'll learn

We have been the most consistently inconsistent team in the NFL for 27 years.  

Do you know how many people have come through this board and heard the exact same poo about being patient and so and so figuring it out that have long since expired and left this Earth?

This poo is depressing.  If he has all the drive and resources then his dumbass should've surrounded himself with better football minds so he got it right from the beginning and learned as he went.  But no.  He came in and treated this poo like the fuging stock market and figured he could outsmart everyone else and pay some fat ass idiot to be the highest paid coach in the NFL despite having almost no NFL experience whatsoever and being slightly above average in college.  He thought he was smarter than everyone else and all of his gambles have failed monumentally.

So, sorry, I'm not going to sympathize with his plight when it was self-inflicted.  He is a fuging idiot and has turned our franchise into a joke that no one worth their weight or half a fuging brain wants to come play for.  This had to work because we are in the spot we're in now because of all his other shitty ass gambles, and just like the others, it didn't. 

So here we are, in our worst stretch ever as a franchise, while he continues to fail and flail around aimlessly, further plummeting us firmly into the NFL doldrums, and I'm supposed to appreciate his "effort"?  fug him.  He made my team a joke.  Start winning and we'll talk...  but I better be careful, if he hears me talking like this, he might buy my house and have it razed because he has those huge brass balls and all.

Again, fug him.  He can go cry his self to sleep on his piles of money he stole from retail investors.  

• Flames 2

Just now, Proudiddy said:

We have been the most consistently inconsistent team in the NFL for 27 years.  

Do you know how many people have come through this board and heard the exact same poo about being patient and so and so figuring it out that have long since expired andthis Earth?

This poo is depressing.  If he has all the drive and resources then his dumbass should've surrounded himself with better football minds so he got it right from the beginning and learned as he went.  But no.  He came in and treated this poo like the fuging stock market and figured he could outsmart everyone else and pay some fat ass idiot to be the highest paid coach in the NFL despite having almost no NFL experience whatsoever and being slightly above average in college.  He thought he was smarter than everyone else and all of his gambles have failed monumentally.

So, sorry, I'm not going to empathize with his plight when it was self-inflicted.  He is a fuging idiot and has turned our franchise into a joke that no one worth their weight or half a fuging brain wants to come play for.  This had to work because we are in the spot we're in now because of all his other shitty ass gambles, and just like the others, it didn't. 

So here we are, in our worst stretch ever as a franchise, while he continues to fail and flail around aimlessly, further plummeting us firmly into the NFL doldrums, and I'm supposed to appreciate his "effort"?  fug him.  He made my team a joke.  Start winning and we'll talk...  but I better be careful, if he hears me talking like this, he might buy my house and have razed because he has those huge brass balls and all.

Again, fug him.  He can go cry his self to sleep on his piles of money he stole from retail investors.  

Frustrated Chill GIF by Daily Burn

5 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

I totally agree.. Rhule fuged up having the most inexperienced staff in football.. This offseasons I promise we will see better game planning roster configuration and overall outlook due to having more experience minds in the organization..

I really think this is the part people are missing in their over eagerness to complain. Tepper has even admitted as much publicly that he had a lot of learning to do on the job on how to properly setup the organization. His original ideas didn't work and he started to make changes and you can follow that right down to the changes in staff and the moves this offseason. His one big "flaw" now is he still believes in Rhule and has given him the chance to grow with a better staff around him. We really don't know how Rhule is viewed in the locker room so we can't say that its right or wrong. No player has said a bad thing about him though, not even hinted. 

• Pie 1

Terry Pegula made similiar mistake when he bought the bills.. His first coach hire was Rex Ryan. Everyone in the whole league knew that Rex Ryan was a poo show and clown and yet he still hired him. Terry had to learn the hard way. 

Bills fans were shitting all over Terry during this period... worst owner in the league was defintely thrown around. Also, he as mentioned as someone who didnt give a poo about the franchise. Bills were a joke during that period of time....

After about 5 years of ownership (3 different head coaches), Terry figured it out. 

not defending tepper, but im trying limit the pitchforks right now, because this isnt new to the NFL.

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, hepcat said:

alright fine it wasn't in primetime like I remembered it was in the afternoon but it was breaking news on the news stations around the charlotte area.

I mean…taking down the statue was going to draw attention. They moved it to the warehouse in the middle of the night lol

1 minute ago, BIGH2001 said:

This was all done because of Tepper's ego. 

That was done because the fan base and activists screamed bitched and cried to make that happen just like switching the logo in the middle of the field...