• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watson Watch Day 4 - The Finale

Zod

Just now, Cpt slay a ho said:

I just can’t see falcons moving Ryan, if they find a way big kudos to them 

I can tell with conviction the Falcons have created a mess. They can’t trade for Watson. They don’t have the cap space. Matt Ryan costs $48m against the cap and they’ve pissed him off royally. 

I bet the Browns are in touch with Cam soon too. 

• Flames 1

20 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

Maybe that’s why Tepper has tried for a second meeting or something like that. I can’t see him just giving up, especially against our rivals. 

Perhaps we’ve already had said second meeting? Remember Watson liked a tweet from JJ Watt the other day talking about how they can keep things quiet if they want to, and to not believe all the wild speculation coming out, because most of its false….just sayin’

1 minute ago, hepcat said:

I can tell with conviction the Falcons have created a mess. They can’t trade for Watson. They don’t have the cap space. Matt Ryan costs $48m against the cap and they’ve pissed him off royally. 

I bet the Browns are in touch with Cam soon too. 

Is your source talking to you?????

FA has gone well for us. Add a C and another CB and S, and the draft sets up nicely for a LT at 6. All of a sudden, you have a competitive team. Not saying Darnold is the answer, but before all the injuries, we were 3-0 last year. He can be serviceable until we find our franchise QB. Watson kills us for years just to see a hollow shell of Michael Vick running for his life. I'd rather have kept Richardson. At least we played in 2 SB

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, joemac said:

Perhaps we’ve already had said second meeting? Remember Watson liked a tweet from JJ Watt the other day talking about how they can keep things quiet if they want to, and to not believe all the wild speculation coming out, because most of its false….just sayin’

I meant HASNT tried for a second meeting. But yes good point. I’m so drained mentally from all this haha.