• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watson Watch Day 4 - The Finale

Zod

Just now, emcannon said:

Agreed. Both DW and the Texans need the Panthers offer as leverage

The Panthers trade offer probably contains the most assets. It could force the Saints to up their offer should it come down to the Panthers and Saints, should the Falcons not be able to move Matt Ryan. This is the best case scenario for the Panthers. They'll either land Watson like they want, or the Saints will have to pay more.

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Being one of the VERY few on here that understand Watson is an elite QB ... but the deal would hurt the franchise ... I'm on pins and needles to post my animated gif for when the final bell rings on this. Hurry up, Watson.

This is where I am---I want a flashy young QB as much as any of you--but to become a bitch is not my desire.  They want to dip into our best talent on the roster and 4-5 top end draft picks--and many are OK with that, even if it means that a player who is destined to be suspended, carrying all that character baggage, and does not want to play here? 

Let's move on with some damn dignity

• Pie 5

3 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

That must be inkisdry on twitter

I’m not sure, Bets is a Browns fan, inkisdry seems like if he has a source, it’s close to Watson. Bets also said it would be done yesterday, inikisdry has held on to Friday from his first post as “not2panic”