• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Wills from Liberty

I want to know what the hype is on this guy. Very mediocre numbers playing bottom level FBS last year. 

2800 Passing yards 27 TDs 12 ints 

Vs

sam Darnold last year USC Stats 4100 yards 26 TDs 12 ints

I see mediocre, low yards, and lots of turnovers. Outside of an arm, what am I missing?

Edited by Lets go get it Canes
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 3

4 minutes ago, Lets go get it Canes said:

I want to know what the hype is on this guy. Very mediocre numbers playing bottom level FBS last year. 

Vs

I see mediocre, low yards, and lots of turnovers. Outside of an arm, what am I missing?

Hard to look at measurables in Liberty games-and I think you have to consider rushing yards as well--but to your point--there is a lot to not like if you look at the numbers and some games vs D1 Comp

Edited by MHS831
  • Pie 2

10 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

He has the best physical skills of any QB in this draft. He also has a history of completely melting down against any difficult competition.

He is the classic high risk, high reward guy. Super high ceiling, super low floor.

Yup, you could get Josh Allen, or you could get EJ Manuel.  

• Pie 7

18 minutes ago, Lets go get it Canes said:

Vs

Potential. That's all it is. Also hype. We've already taken a player like that. His name was Cameron Jerrell Newton. Except he actually did stuff in the college level. He's a project that unfortunately will bust under this regime. 

• Beer 1