• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Baker Mayfield Requests Trade from Browns + UPDATE

bLACKpANTHER

44 minutes ago, panthers55 said:

I am one of those if the price is right. As the number 1 pick in the draft he hasn't played poorly. He has had multiple systems and little stability over his career.  I think with a competent OC and our weapons he could be good.

Been there done that. Strike three? No.

1 hour ago, PandaMan said:

They’d probably take what we gave for Sam Darnold + a player.  They seem done with him.  Maybe we’ll send Ian Thomas away 

I'd take Baker for that in normal circumstances. Now....absolutely not. He will be just good enough so that Rhule doesn't get fired and we will be stuck with him at least another year.

Jesus this fool needs a wake up call. First move out of the stadium, with your bumass!!! Second every single year there is a draft, free agency, and trades. Jobs are being taken ALLLLL THE TIME. Shut your hole and get to work. Theres only 32 starting QBs, show not just your team BUT OTHER TEAMS you are a professional NFL QB. 

5 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Jesus this fool needs a wake up call. First move out of the stadium, with your bumass!!! Second every single year there is a draft, free agency, and trades. Jobs are being taken ALLLLL THE TIME. Shut your hole and get to work. Theres only 32 starting QBs, show not just your team BUT OTHER TEAMS you are a professional NFL QB. 

But how do YOU feel about the situation???

• Beer 1