• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Baker Mayfield Requests Trade from Browns + UPDATE

bLACKpANTHER

2 hours ago, ImaginaryKev said:

Who didn't see this coming the second he was drafted?

He wouldn’t have done it if the Browns didn’t show him their ass.  The “we want an adult at QB” comment is probably what did it.  Browns doing Browns things a playoff win just last year and already imploding.  I know the feeling… 

2 minutes ago, PandaMan said:

He wouldn’t have done it if the Browns didn’t show him their ass.  The “we want an adult at QB” comment is probably what did it.  Browns doing Browns things a playoff win just last year and already imploding.  I know the feeling… 

If that's the way they feel they should trade him. But basically acting like a brat while accusing your QB of acting like a brat... yeah, Browns doing Browns things.

3 minutes ago, PandaMan said:

The fact they even said that or allowed it to leak kinda speaks poorly of him too though 

If Baker were an actual adult then they'd have not said that at all or inquired about Deshaun. They clearly have doubts and I'm not sure we can blame them considering his play and the amount of attention he's warranted. They thought they were getting Brett Favre when they drafted him and no, he is not that guy. They see this dude every day, they aren't being brats if they understand he's not gonna take them to the promised land and a better QB is available (even if he is a sex pest)

Edited by ImaginaryKev

1 minute ago, Pimpdaddy said:

Mayfield needs to mature...jayzus try and groom him anyway..hes the best you had since re-inception of 99...

If Teddy couldn't keep it together under Rhule, I can only imagine what would come out of Bakers mouth if he wasn't happy with the coaching egh

• Pie 3

3 hours ago, amcoolio said:

He’s better than Darnold just because of his personality, Darnold is a Mary Sue that can’t lead a locker room

He’s better than Darnold because he’s a vastly superior QB on the field. Let’s not be silly here. Baker has had some success in the NFL

2 hours ago, mc52beast said:

Just another decent qb who will never be a franchise leading qb… but hey, let’s waste more money on a qb.

Baker would make a great backup for a franchise qb.  We have neither a franchise or backup qb on the roster at the moment.  Were I the coach I would put PJ out there to ensure the number 1 overall pick.  But I couldn't get away with that because it would be obvious I was tanking. 

Free PJ!

4 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Baker would make a great backup for a franchise qb.  We have neither a franchise or backup qb on the roster at the moment.  Were I the coach I would put PJ out there to ensure the number 1 overall pick.  But I couldn't get away with that because it would be obvious I was tanking. 

Free PJ!

FREE PJ!!!

• Beer 1