• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

have you accepted that sam darnold is the week 1 starter yet?

Like if they want to stay at 6, Charles Cross is the guy that makes a ton of sense. Its chalk and boring bc hed be a great fit here. Or they could trade down and try and take advantage of the good IOL and LB prospects in this draft bc there are like 3 IOL worth taking in the first whod start immediately here. A QB selection at 6 screams short-sighted right now. 

My wish in order

1. Sign Cam (or Mariotta) and draft Willis.  Play Cam (or Mariotta) until Willis is ready.

2. Trade down (don't know if there are any takers) and sign Howell.  Local kid with one of the better deep balls and had a great year in 2020 when he had weapons.  Still looked solid without weapons and can run if needed.

3. Draft LT Cross and trade CMC to Buffalo for their first.  Use their first on Howell, Pickett, or Corral.

I think any of those should set us up nicely for our future and help attract a talented HC next year.

• Pie 1

I've accepted it. just hoping to win 8-9 games and keep building. Hoping young secondary steps up and our new offensive line gives Sam a tad bit of help. Maybe old Robby and TMJ from preseason show up too. Oh hell i'm fixing to hope for 10 games now. 

Until the Watson news has been finished, I doubt......Plus Minshew is out there, Winston, Love, Mayfield, Mariota, and draft is happening in a month+/-

UGH....besides Im not fully in the Sam Darnold is not an NFL QB group, still a ray of light imho. 

Yep, at this point they need to STOP TRADING for NON FRANCHISE QBs and run it back with SAMMY while drafting a QB and hope you hit pay dirt and have success!!!  At the end of the day you can thank Tepper for not FIRING RHULE....RHULE is clearly the problem...unreal..unreal

• Pie 1