• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Three top 10 QB's refused to play for Matt Rhule.

Zod

there really isn’t anything to suggest that it was Matt rhule specifically that drove them away

its probably more to do with the image of our team, fostered by our own poor performance and the general perception of us driven by the media that we aren’t cool or interesting in any way (even when they’re good, “wOrSt 10-0 tEAm EvEr?!?!”)

Edited by Growl
  • Pie 7
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, Panthercougar68 said:

yeah this is what I was saying yesterday 

And I hate to look like a sore loser

but afterall that guy has been through, to be so caught up in market and nightlife, etc

well I’d be a pinch concerned.

• Pie 3

1 minute ago, Panthercougar68 said:

This is actually pretty true. Deshaun wants to go to Atlanta and there's really no changing his mind. He listened to all the pitches and decided he wants to go home. Even though Atlanta already had Matt Ryan on a massive contract. It's gonna be a mess but he'll eventually end up there. I don't see it being a success with such a crummy roster.

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, Zod said:

Deshaun Watson

Russell Wilson

Matthew Stafford

All said hell so to coming to Carolina to play for Matt Rhule. 

You hear that Tepper? 

You’re hate for Matt Rhule makes you sound stupid bro. You’re letting your feelings get in the way of what really happened. Why don’t you relax until we know why Watson who didn’t want to come here before still doesn’t want to come here. I bet it doesn’t have much to do with Rhule. Jesus. Get over it. 

• Pie 1

Just now, Actionman0z said:

You’re hate for Matt Rhule makes you sound stupid bro. You’re letting your feelings get in the way of what really happened. Why don’t you relax until we know why Watson who didn’t want to come here before still doesn’t want to come here. I bet it doesn’t have much to do with Rhule. Jesus. Get over it. 

Rhule sucks and is an ass clown. Get over it

• Pie 7