• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watson to Cleveland

Toker Smurf

I don’t necessarily want him but Baker being an immature brat might actually gel with the amateur/collegiate way Rhule motivates and coaches. They can both continue to act like they’re  still in college 

Edited by RJK

Just now, t96 said:

You really believe that we were “ruled out” after the Browns were “ruled out” before us? We have no clue at all where we finished

Thank you.

Patience everyone. Just have fun with it.

Tweets don't sign a contract. This is the Texans and Watson taking shots at each other and damaging other franchises in their wake lol.

Now can someone please confirm for me that the Panthers have taken their deal and moved on. I don't want Watson.

• Pie 1

Watson is not going to the Browns with the Panthers and Saints offer still on the table. This is hardball by the Texans to the Watson camp.

I could see the Texans possibly wanting Mayfield as compensation and their starter though. I just don't see Watson ever waiving his NTC to go to the Browns since it is further away from family.

Texans should have never allowed Watson to talk to the Falcons last minute.