• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers signing bozeman

w280sax

1 hour ago, stirs said:

I think we mishandled the whole Darnold thing, as most here agree.

Too bad we did not bring him in AFTER getting an Oline.  Think it is too late to salvage him.

Maybe not.  Supposedly, we were going to rescue Darnold from the Jets and, instead, we put him behind an Oline that was arguably as bad or worse than the Jets.  Darnold started hearing voices in his head and 'happy feet' is what we got.

I'm NOT saying that his rehabilitation is assured or even likely, just that it is still possible.  A stout Oline made Jake look good.  Lightning can strike twice.  Maybe.  [The eternal triumph of hope over experience.]

• Poo 1

45 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Not a bad idea....I warmed up to him after laughing about picking at 6......he torn though people at the senior bowl, just he did during his team weak comp. I can see why some have him rated high and even above cross. 

I think #6 is too high unless his stock has gone up. I wouldn’t mind getting him if we trade down.

2 minutes ago, Prowler2k18 said:

I think #6 is too high unless his stock has gone up. I wouldn’t mind getting him if we trade down.

Hes right around 10 on many legit boards, 6th is not a reach after the senior bowl showing. Plus he had a great combine and interviewed well too.  Stock UP for sure.

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/trevor-penning/32005045-4e36-8721-c716-03d03a853c33

2 hours ago, MHS831 said:

Give him more than a year, Fit

Nahh, olineman very hard to judge 

1 year is excellent, what was stupid is the two year trash olineman last year

if he performs, pay him when we actually have the cash and it won’t prevent more signings 

these structures/length are just as import to me and they have been excellent, I’m tired of getting stuck with trash on contracts like Paradis for example

Edited by onmyown