• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers signing bozeman

w280sax

27 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Nah. Get this LT in the draft. We can get another top 5 pick in 2023 and we will be rid of the worst coach in the NFL. It's a win-win.

we didn't get a top-5 pick this year with one of the worst O-lines in the league.

24 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

North Carolina Football GIF by Carolina Panthers

he was here this past year also and we didn't get a top-5 pick with the earlier mentioned terrible O-line.

I'm not saying we are a playoff team, also drafting a LT this year and maybe a QB next isn't a terrible idea but counting on a top-5 pick is a bit foolish, or at the very least risky.

• Beer 1

Just now, AU-panther said:

we didn't get a top-5 pick this year with one of the worst O-lines in the league.

he was here this past year also and we didn't get a top-5 pick with the earlier mentioned terrible O-line.

I'm not saying we are a playoff team, also drafting a LT this year and maybe a QB next isn't a terrible idea but counting on a top-5 pick is a bit foolish, or at the very least risky.

Fair. Top 10 is almost a lock but top 5 could be dicey. Depends on how quickly things crumble on the field. 

5 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

LT Brady Christensen
LG Pat Elflein
C Bradley Bozeman
RG Austin Corbett
RT Taylor Moton

I could have sworn when Cam Erving was drafted he was supposed to be an potential top Center and above average Guard. Why has he not been utilized as a G, C? He has some skills but a full time LT is not it.