• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kenny Pickett Pro Day today

BurnNChinn

1 hour ago, 45catfan said:

Willis has an arm, but does he have Darnold field vision, meaning the lack thereof?  That is his knock on tape..limited progressions and avoids routes to the interior of the field.

He has literally never made a throw with anticipation that I've seen.  

• Pie 3
  • Poo 1

On This Just In, one of the draft insiders said it would be a fireable offense to draft Pickett or Willis in the Top 10. Hasselbeck also made mention that the comparison from Pickett is Kirk Cousins, and who is ever sitting around with a 1st round grade on Kirk Cousins. This pretty much wraps up how I feel about Pickett. If you don’t shine during a pro day, you shouldn’t be drafted at all.

• Beer 2

According to Gantt's "road show" article, our contingent was even bigger than we knew.

The Panthers had head coach Matt Rhule and general manager Scott Fitterer at Pittsburgh Monday, along with assistant general manager Dan Morgan, vice president of player personnel Pat Stewart, college scouting director Cole Spencer, and area scout Eli Montague. They were joined by offensive coordinator Ben McAdoo and quarterbacks coach Sean Ryan.

Damn 😳

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • The D 1

5 hours ago, 45catfan said:

The Giants haven't picked up Jones' 5th year option yet.  Maybe this is a reason?  They have been mocked consistently taking Ekwonu if he's still on the board.  If they take Pickett AND leave Ekwonu alone (if still undrafted)....that is a HUGE win for us, IMO.

My pants would not be able to contain my joy....

• Flames 1

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

According to Gantt's "road show" article, our contingent was even bigger than we knew.

The Panthers had head coach Matt Rhule and general manager Scott Fitterer at Pittsburgh Monday, along with assistant general manager Dan Morgan, vice president of player personnel Pat Stewart, college scouting director Cole Spencer, and area scout Eli Montague. They were joined by offensive coordinator Ben McAdoo and quarterbacks coach Sean Ryan.

Damn 😳

This is as done as a done deal could be...before actually being done.  The only way Pickett isn't a Panther is if someone takes him ahead of us, smh

• Pie 1

8 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

This is as done as a done deal could be...before actually being done.  The only way Pickett isn't a Panther is if someone takes him ahead of us, smh

Philly likes Willis and they have the picks to move up...could they be that desperate?  If so, why not give us Mishew and swap first rounders?  Just a thought.  Saw that idea nowhere but in my head.  If they want to trade up to the giants to leapfrog the Panthers, it would take the 16th and 20th (approx--going from memory) picks--so they would still have 2 first rounders after that deal--#5 and #15.   Philly took Pickett to dinner, the way I understand it.

Edited by MHS831
  • Pie 1