• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kyler Murray?

ncfan

16 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

I'll give it a shot off the top of my head. Ability only.

Tier 1  Brady Rodgers Mahomes

Tier 2 Russ Allen Watson Stafford Burrow 

Tier 3 ( in order) Dak Cousins Herbert Carr Murray Ryan

Tier 4 Mayfield Titans guy Wilson Teddy

lol where’s Lamar Jackson?

2 hours ago, mrcompletely11 said:

He’s not top 10

2 hours ago, PootieNunu said:

He is not a top 10 QB.

I understand that you don't want him (I'm iffy, myself), but let's not outright lie. This far, he's absolutely been top 10.

Edited by top dawg
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

18 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

lol where’s Lamar Jackson?

Sorry forgot about Lamar.  He's either 1st in Tier 3 or the last of tier 2.

BTW Tier 1 and 2 aren't in order.

It's you have Tier one then a drop before the next tier but the gap isn't nearly as big between 1 and 2 as 2 and 3.

5 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

Sorry forgot about Lamar.  He's either 1st in Tier 3 or the last of tier 2.

BTW Tier 1 and 2 aren't in order.

It's you have Tier one then a drop before the next tier but the gap isn't nearly as big between 1 and 2 as 2 and 3.

Lamar Jackson has had a 3k yard passing season ONE TIME, has never been as accurate as Murray, and his playing style is WAY more dangerous than Murray. Kyler Murray is a top 10 QB. In 2-3 years he’s going to be top 5. If he’s available for trade we’d be dumb not to inquire.

• Pie 3

Just now, unicar15 said:

Lamar Jackson has had a 3k yard passing season ONE TIME, has never been as accurate as Murray, and his playing style is WAY more dangerous than Murray. Kyler Murray is a top 10 QB. In 2-3 years he’s going to be top 5. If he’s available for trade we’d be dumb not to inquire.

Kyler might not want to play in 5 years plus like I said he's a Munchkin straight out of Oz.

3 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

Kyler might not want to play in 5 years plus like I said he's a Munchkin straight out of Oz.

Where is everyone getting this? He doesn’t want to play? Is there something out there about him going to play baseball bc why else would he quit football after Pat Mahomes just got a half-billion dollars?

Murray is basically the QB all the Cam haters said Cam was...

Lots of physical talent, very limited brain and will coast and arm & leg to acquire and pay.

Hard pass. The entire film room thing is a huge red flag and sure explains why all that talent equals such mediocre win totals at the end of the day. Dude is more like Dak than Cam. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

There are Panthers fans who would be fine losing and being mediocre with someone like Sam Darnold who checks their personal boxes versus someone they label a "running QB" because they are stuck in the stone age of football or they harbor certain tendencies. This is the same song and dance from ten years ago. Sigh.

• Pie 1