• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dwayne Haskins struck by car and killed

Cdparr7

This is  absolutely a tragedy and I can't imagine what his family is going through.  To protect them there are questions that may never be answered publicly. I have to wonder...how/why does someone with a lot of money run out of gas?  If I were to run out of gas or have car trouble on the interstate/highway...I would call AAA or whatever emergency service I have (my car insurance includes it for $11 a year).  Why would anyone with a lot of means try to cross a busy interstate instead of calling a service... a friend... or his agent ?

Whatever happened and the reason....  it is very very sad and is a life cut short way too early.  I was pulling for him to get thing together and become a NFL success. I thought the Steelers and Tomlin were a good place for him. 

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, KillerKat said:

Getting poo'd on for trying to warn others and prevent deaths for oneself and/or others. Haskins is one of many tragic stories that happens on the roads. There are so many vehicular deaths daily, but many preventative measures to take to ensure safety. The roads are extremely dangerous these days and only getting worse. Imagine being upset at suicidal prevention after a suicidal act. You're basically upset at the same thing. 

In case you haven't noticed there are some real pieces of class here on the huddle and internet land. I see no reason to poo on your posts here but as I said some people's mommy's and daddy's must have been real poo themselves when they raised some of the losers on here.

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, RJK said:

Old rich white man is out of touch. Shocker 

Yes, let's being color into it when no reason at all to shall we. Absolutely not one single mention of color in Brandt's very stupid shitty remarks. Basically he took a dump out his mouth and you followed up by taking a dump out yours. Only difference is that old fool is successful and you are not. Are you one of the tinderbox mafia? By all means head there and go join that circle jerk.

Edited by YourLastThought

1 minute ago, YourLastThought said:

Yes, let's being color into it when no reason at all to shall we. Are you one of the tinderbox mafia? By all means head there and go join that circle jerk.

This. If you idiots want to bring race into it, I'll force it to the TB. He in NO way made ANY negative words toward Haskin's race. Jesus.

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, Shocker said:

The head investigator is calling this “an open traffic homicide investigation”

Wow, did the truck driver hit him purposely?

Because that's what it is. Homicide doesn't automatically mean a crime was committed. It just means the death of a human caused by another human. Until they figure out exactly what happened, it's going to be an open traffic homicide investigation.