• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fitterer and Morgan draft presser today at 2:00

Zod

14 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Go find it yourself if you are so eager for it. It was an article on how we acquired Sam. The Jets weren’t ready to give up on him when the Niners offered their package (it was a while before we did). Once they were sold on Wilson we were the only team left interested. 

Lol

So total bullshit

1 minute ago, PanthersGTI said:

He is never going to learn how to use the internet if you keep babying him!  

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

36 minutes ago, PanthersGTI said:

per Cecil Lammey of 104.3 The Fan in Denver, but the timing of the offer is a key reason the Jets didn't accept it.

lolololololololololol

10 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

per Cecil Lammey of 104.3 The Fan in Denver, but the timing of the offer is a key reason the Jets didn't accept it.

lolololololololololol

https://www.nj.com/jets/2021/04/nfl-rumors-the-49ers-were-serious-in-a-pursuit-to-trade-for-former-jets-qb-sam-darnold.html

Rapoport confirms the interest/timing.  Just not that they officially offered a first (yet they offered 3 to move up in the draft). I would imagine it was more of a swap firsts if I had to guess, but we will never know because it makes both teams look bad.  The Niners for offering it and the Jets for turning it down.

“I know that they were very serious about Darnold,” Rapoport said about the 49ers’ interest. “At the time, the Jets weren’t willing to deal him and really weren’t willing to consider offers until they did the full evaluation and saw everyone throw in person. The Jets really wanted to go through the process. It sounds to me like, at that point, probably around mid-March, the 49ers were just moving on.”

• Pie 1

4 hours ago, WarPanthers89 said:

...get right back to college where the used car salesman act works on kids who don’t have a choice. 

Whoah wait a minute hold on now 🖐✋...

...just this week Deebo & Florio & the perpetually offended who feel they have the right to mandate how private corporations should conduct their business affairs...

...said it was the NFL players who were being mistreated and "forced" to work places they didn't want to work...

...and it needs to be more like college where all the players have a choice, all of the time 🤘...

48 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Based off what im reading and rumors its

Walker

Hutchinson 

Sauce or stingley

Ikem

Cross 

Neal has medical concerns.

I think we are trading down. 

Thats where Im at too, the biggest issue is Giants and Cross...they already have a very young LT. I have heard Houston does want CB and its NOT Sauce..