• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fitterer and Morgan draft presser today at 2:00

Zod

5 hours ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Link

Its true. Happened well before the trade negotiations with us heated up.

Joe Douglas said he was undecided on trading Darnold at the time. They wanted to finish the evaluation process on the draftable QBs before pulling the trigger.

It's been discussed on here before.

22 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Damn, he looks like poo. I hope he's okay. Like seriously. He doesn't look good. Like a chubby late stage spiraling with crippling heroin addiction Layne Staley.

I saw him with his wife the other night at the Billy Joel concert, walking out with the rest of the crowd. I told my wife, "There's Matt Rhule; he sucks!" and she shot me a dirty look, as if to say, "just let the guy enjoy a date with his wife." hahaha

He looked fine; taller and not as schlubby as he's looked in press photos recently. He was conversing happily with people passing by them in the crowd, and he seemed in good spirits.

• Pie 1

22 minutes ago, Panther'sBigD said:

I saw him with his wife the other night at the Billy Joel concert, walking out with the rest of the crowd. I told my wife, "There's Matt Rhule; he sucks!" and she shot me a dirty look, as if to say, "just let the guy enjoy a date with his wife." hahaha

He looked fine; taller and not as schlubby as he's looked in press photos recently. He was conversing happily with people passing by them in the crowd, and he seemed in good spirits.

As much as I dislike Rhule being our coach, your wife was right.

17 hours ago, MHS831 said:

Yes, I see that. 

Watching more today--Ian Rappaport suggested that the Ravens (14) and Eagles (15, 18) are potential trading partners.

Based on what Fitterer said about trading back into the "teens", I have to think this is a possibility.

Ravens looking at QB or CB to make that move?  Maybe they have Malik high.