• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Day 2 General Draft Discussion

Mr. Scot

4 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

They brought some tik tok comedians up who did something stupid.

Wrestlers, comedians, actors have no business up there.

Either it's NFL people or make a wish kids. Nothing else is acceptable 

Well the you tube chicken wing guy was way better than that old man NFL player that talked for 30 minutes before announcing…

but yeah, just have Goodell do it all as he efficiently does it while getting booed 

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

Lol, Grier was maybe a 7th round talent that we were stupid enough to take in the 3rd. Not saying he will automatically be a great QB, but Ridder has way more upside

I agree I'm just saying 3rd rounders aren't promise to see the field. We getting to the developmental stages

1 minute ago, MillionDollarCam said:

I know it was Bama but Ridder looked roughhhhh in the semi-finals. Our luck is he develops into a great QB and tortures us for years.

Seems like a nice kid though.

Ridder looked bad, but his oline was completely outmatched. It's hard to judge his talent on that game because before you could count to one Mississippi he was hit

2 minutes ago, hitman80 said:

I'm confused as you are. What is the time limit before you're able to post about a pick in this "general draft" thread? 2 minutes? 10 minutes? I've only followed about 90% of this thread so if the rules for non-Panthers picks were posted, my bad.

After it's been announced on live tv

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, PanthersGOATFan336 said:

I mean what does the draft tell you

It tells me that most teams don’t need to use an early pick on any of these QBs because they aren’t prime prospects. I’m just wondering why you seem to have a particular bent against Howell. 

• Beer 1