• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saturday Draft Thread

Zod

18 minutes ago, Basbear said:

That about right for what i remember. I didnt know 6th and 5th round TE had such high marks.....knew about IOL and CB/DB in 6th/7th. 

Yeah you were right. I like things like that. Of course it's about the players but trends are real. I find it interesting that OL, LB and TE are tops in the first 3 rounds and RBs are higher risk in every round. That's probably why teams wait till later rounds to draft RBs now. 

• Flames 1

7 minutes ago, Panthers Rhule said:

Yeah you were right. I like things like that. Of course it's about the players but trends are real. I find it interesting that OL, LB and TE are tops in the first 3 rounds and RBs are higher risk in every round. That's probably why teams wait till later rounds to draft RBs now. 

Every time Ive done mocks, once the late round happen, my focus has always been OL(IOL mainly) and DBs (CBs- example small DII schools). RBs feel like the UDFA has high hint rate as well. Watch the panthers UDFA group this year, Im expecting one of the better hauls. 

Edited by Basbear
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1