• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If you're Rhule what QB gives you the best avenue to keeping your job

Centerfield

Darnold? .. nah

A third round rookie QB from a feeble QB class? .. definitely nah

Baker Mayfield? Jimmy G? .. nah

You're really fooling yourself if you think the answer is anyone but Cam

bUt hE bEnChED CaM fOr SaM

Yes, because defensive lines were teeing off on our QB's - put Sam out for that, not Cam - and losing was ideal anyway, which Darnold gave you the best chance to lose ..

So don't give me the RhUlE hAtEs CaM narrative because he kept Cam from getting killed further behind trash protection in garbage time of the season games

• Flames 1
  • Poo 2

I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again….sign this man and let him/Darnold battle it out. Give Corral a true redshirt year and let him take over next year. 

QB depth chart with revamped line: 

Fitzmagic/Darnold/Corral

See ya PJ you will live on in XFL memories

FDDFCA8A-1C2F-4EB8-B69E-4CCEF0A5BA3C.jpeg

Or he made this bed and it's a good thing to  let this play out..  And move on when or if it fails..

No matter who you bring in this isn't a superbowl team.. And maybe ppl need to realize this and stop acting like Tepper trying everything to quick fix this situation...

Hmmmmmmmm

• Pie 2

56 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Or he made this bed and it's a good thing to  let this play out..  And move on when or if it fails..

No matter who you bring in this isn't a superbowl team.. And maybe ppl need to realize this and stop acting like Tepper trying everything to quick fix this situation...

Hmmmmmmmm

Yep. He wanted to invest in Teddy then Darnold. None of the top tier guys wanted to play for him. He has no one to blame but himself for this situation he is in. 

Starting Sam.  Bringning in Matt mid season and him being better than Sam.  

Matt making some plays and bringing some excitement. 

and he would need respectable D and ST so the illusion of Matt being the answer sells IMO

• Pie 1

35 minutes ago, Smithers said:

With this OL - whichever QB can hand the ball off the best. No reason we don’t have 200 rush yards a friggin game

Well, we have a RB who has only played in 10 of the last 33 games.   That might be setting the expectation high 

I hate Sam and what him gone, but he is going to start Day 1 and probably is going to look better than last year because CMC is back and we have a new OL.  At some point, probably mid-to-late-season, he is going to get hurt or implode, because he does every year, and at that point we can take a good look at Corral.

I am hoping Corral plays the preseason snaps.