• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Panthers are the worst rated team in Madden 23

Madden is what happens when a once awesome video game buys off all the competition and just regurgitates the same garbage year and year and people still buy. It has been irrelevant for at least a decade. I think the last one I bought had Drew Brees on the cover. 

game was a big deal though when I was in college 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

In 2010 all the analyst were saying we are one of the worst teams in the NFL. 
As a fan I didn’t believe it. Thinking we were good enough to get to the playoffs with Matt Moore. 
Season began and rest is history. Don’t know if the team would have won more if Moore hadn’t gotten injured but the analysts were right. 
Today the same thing is happening. 
Not saying that Madden is an analyst and good at predicting bad teams, but there is an aura surrounding this team and that aura is bad team stink. 

yea maybe not a good analyst but statistically the worst and the best are the easiest picks and don’t need all that much effort lol

we suck

dammit I wanted to like Tepper but he clearly has no idea what he is doing

9 hours ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

but there is an aura surrounding this team and that aura is bad team stink. 

I wonder why that is? 

2 hours ago, DJ feed me moore said:

hopefully we see 2010 results. need that top 2 pick to get stroud/young.

Giving up on the season the first week of June.  I love the huddle. 

• Beer 1

My son will probably be texting me this at some point. I raised him as a Panthers fan, but he talks sh¡t about the team to me as if he wasn't, and then watches the games with me (until we absolutely start sucking), and says things like, "See, I told you, y'all Panthers fans are delusional... [blah blah blah]"

10 hours ago, 4Corners said:

Madden is what happens when a once awesome video game buys off all the competition and just regurgitates the same garbage year and year and people still buy. It has been irrelevant for at least a decade. I think the last one I bought had Drew Brees on the cover. 

game was a big deal though when I was in college 

Ive got two teenagers and its absolutely huge now. 

• Flames 1

Just some dude on twitter:

A connection with ties to EA development helped me receive EA Player Rating Metric Code c++, I filter out and sort with abto and pipefly software.

He doesn't know that is the final rating.  We are not the worst in the beta.   He may be right.  He may not.

I know it doesn't take away from the fact that we suck atm.  So the huddle  can still revel in that.

1 hour ago, top dawg said:

My son will probably be texting me this at some point. I raised him as a Panthers fan, but he talks sh¡t about the team to me as if he wasn't, and then watches the games with me (until we absolutely start sucking), and says things like, "See, I told you, y'all Panthers fans are delusional... [blah blah blah]"

Three straight five win seasons have pretty much weeded out the majority of the delusional and the fairweather.