• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Something happening today?

Zod

50 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

Guess it depends on how you look at it. With the Watson news, we can be happy it wasn't us. 

29 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Right now, I'm extremely happy that isn't us.

I never wanted it to be us.  It is very disappointing that Tepper wanted him so badly.  Sadly, tells me all I need to know about him.  

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

38 minutes ago, ladypanther said:

I never wanted it to be us.  It is very disappointing that Tepper wanted him so badly.  Sadly, tells me all I need to know about him.  

I felt the same exact way. I wanted nothing to do with Watson and still don't. I was shocked at how many people wanted him to come here after everything. Your QB is your most important leader on the team as far as players go. Who in the hell would want a leader making such piss poor decisions that he can't get out of the way of his own pecker and all it's bad decisions? That is no leader at all. Tepper even wanting him really disappointed me.

Edited by YourLastThought
  • Pie 3
  • Beer 1

46 minutes ago, ladypanther said:

Disappointing, I know.

The thing that scared me the most about Watson was that it always felt like there was something new lurking around the corner, like a cheesy announcer just waiting to jump out and yell "But wait, there's more!"

Lo and behold, there actually was.

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

Disappointing, I know.

The thing that scared me the most about Watson was that it always felt like there was something new lurking around the corner, like a cheesy announcer just waiting to jump out and yell "But wait, there's more!"

Lo and behold, there actually was.

When Houston refused any behavior stipulations in the trade negotiations, I figured there had to be more coming. This trade screamed buyer beware. 

• Beer 1