• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Miles arrested on felony domestic violence

Captain Morgan

9 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Also holy poo she clocked him good multiple times. Her knuckles in that picture. 

Those look pretty weird, I'd be clocking away if I thought someone was trying to kill me as well, but could be cut off circulation from trying to not get choked to death. Doubt anyone wants to deal with him until there is some sort of trial which obviously can take months/possibly not til after this whole season before an actual court date. 

1 minute ago, Jackie Lee said:

Those look pretty weird, I'd be clocking away if I thought someone was trying to kill me as well, but could be cut off circulation from trying to not get choked to death. Doubt anyone wants to deal with him until there is some sort of trial which obviously can take months/possibly not til after this whole season before an actual court date. 

Oh he’s done unless he has evidence to prove he wasn’t there. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

This looks more Ray Rice than Greg Hardy. I could see Hardy's situation much like he told it.

You can't explain a full out brawl with your wife.

Celina Powell outed him allegedly on some dirty behavior unbecoming of a man with a family a beautiful wife and beautiful kids that look just like him.

Soon after...the pic.

This is all allegedly and already out there if you look it up so...

Smh. Be a rapper AFTER basketball. That lifestyle can't and won't fit with a man with a lot to lose. Somebody who had the potential to be not a good NBA but a great NBA player especially with Melo having his back. Smh.

Rapper is the most deadly profession right now.

• Beer 1