• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers are a mess, bad situation, etc.

NAS

22 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

All I want is for Baker to torch the Browns week 1. I hope he throws for 300 yards and four scores. 

Then I want to hear Bayless talk about the Panthers.

That will be a must win game for both teams.  But it will be much worse for the Panthers to lose.  I'm not sure whether I will laugh or rage.  Probably will laugh, much like I did last year. 

One issue is we have Sam who sucks either way, then Baker and Corral who are both RPO guys playing for an OC that with the Giants basically did shotgun no huddle quick reads. McAdoo also seems like the kinda guy to get stuck in his ways. Corral probably has the highest ceiling as a pocket passer IMO. Baker maybe a little more accurate but his QBR is pretty low when forced to stay in the pocket

I remember when Delhomme came in the replace Rodney Peete at the end of the game.. he had fire and mojo in him… he wasn’t elite but he motivated/inspired the team!! And did great til he had tommy John.. I am hoping for this out of Baker.. I like watching him college and I am not an OU fan