• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DJ Moore Stops Fight At Fan Fest

Butterflyj30

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Yup cause once you put your fingers in my face I'm dropping you. People get gassed up and think their 10ft tall. I swear no one knows how to act anymore and tbh if they would take away the booze 99% of this would go away. 

Wait ... you're talking smack on drunk morons who think they're big stuff ... but if they put a finger in your face you'll act just as dumb?

• Pie 1

3 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

Must have been arguing over how many reps Sam was getting.  DJ saying, "come on guys , it's going to be alright.  Sam ain't gonna start so calm the hell down!"

Very true last night. I saw Sam make more completions. Seemed to me although I was here and there that Sam got most of the reps. 

Does that mean Sam will start? Tallest midget race. Neither are top NFL QBs. It's almost like, who will do the least worst job.

• Beer 1

Good for DJ and truly a class act.  Makes me proud that he cares.  While I admire and respect the hell out of him for doing so, I don’t like star players going into stands. If some 80 proof idiot had pushed him dude could have gotten hurt.  

not flaming him in the least but wouldn’t be surprised if he gets advice to refrain from doing that again.  

• Pie 1

38 minutes ago, stbugs said:

It’s funny but these posts make me think that it’s not the people you two hate in the huddle that start fights. There’s some real latent hostility in these posts. The realistic people in here than know we have 15 wins in 3 years already know not to set expectations high so why would we fight over it? Hope with realistic expectations doesn’t lead to people getting pissed off as much as blind hope and passive aggression. 

35 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I don't really see too many people who are down on the franchise's future acting aggressive right now.

If anything, they seem defeated.

Oh relax lol it was a satirical post that was tbh only slightly hyperbolic, inspired by my very own muse @frankw who I can only assume you two have on your ignore list if you think he isn't the aggressor in every interaction with a Huddler who says something benign in the mold of what Jimmy said above. Like hoping Darnold could become a serviceable backup if he has a strong o-line or about hoping Rhule learns from his mistakes and becomes a half-way decent coach.  Or simply correcting an inaccurate claim about Rhule, like how you correct people who say Rhule doesn't play rookies (which I commend you for and doesn't make you a "Rhule lover" contrary to what these people think).  Those are the types of comments that are met with pretty crass remarks about slurping balls and bootlicking and "here comes X's delusional fan club!!".

Regardless, if "blind hope" pisses you off ("you" in the general, broader sense) then I think you need to do a little introspection?  I might roll my eyes at blind hope...but piss me off?  I have no idea what rational reason there is to be pissed off by someone who is blindly hopeful about their favorite football team being successful.  There's an endearing childlike quality about it.  Like someone naive who hasn't yet become jaded by the depressing reality.  I think it's almost admirable in a way.

• Flames 1

3 hours ago, PandaMan said:

I was at a panthers game a few years back (in Charlotte, mind you) and I was in line for a beer.  I complimented the woman’s hat in front of me, it was a cool Panthers beanie I hadn’t seen before.  Her drunk af boyfriend literally tackled me to the ground because he saw I was talking to his girl.  She was super embarrassed and they left.  Only bad experience I’ve had, but it left a bad taste in my mouth.  Or maybe that was just the blood

Jesus

3 hours ago, PandaMan said:

I was at a panthers game a few years back (in Charlotte, mind you) and I was in line for a beer.  I complimented the woman’s hat in front of me, it was a cool Panthers beanie I hadn’t seen before.  Her drunk af boyfriend literally tackled me to the ground because he saw I was talking to his girl.  She was super embarrassed and they left.  Only bad experience I’ve had, but it left a bad taste in my mouth.  Or maybe that was just the blood

DId he wrap up and drive you to the ground? Maybe the Panthers should give him a look. 

44 minutes ago, MasterAwesome said:

Oh relax lol it was a satirical post that was tbh only slightly hyperbolic, inspired by my very own muse @frankw who I can only assume you two have on your ignore list if you think he isn't the aggressor in every interaction with a Huddler who says something benign in the mold of what Jimmy said above. Like hoping Darnold could become a serviceable backup if he has a strong o-line or about hoping Rhule learns from his mistakes and becomes a half-way decent coach.  Or simply correcting an inaccurate claim about Rhule, like how you correct people who say Rhule doesn't play rookies (which I commend you for and doesn't make you a "Rhule lover" contrary to what these people think).  Those are the types of comments that are met with pretty crass remarks about slurping balls and bootlicking and "here comes X's delusional fan club!!".

Regardless, if "blind hope" pisses you off ("you" in the general, broader sense) then I think you need to do a little introspection?  I might roll my eyes at blind hope...but piss me off?  I have no idea what rational reason there is to be pissed off by someone who is blindly hopeful about their favorite football team being successful.  There's an endearing childlike quality about it.  Like someone naive who hasn't yet become jaded by the depressing reality.  I think it's almost admirable in a way.

Rent free 🤙

2 hours ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Wait ... you're talking smack on drunk morons who think they're big stuff ... but if they put a finger in your face you'll act just as dumb?

No, I just avoid situations like that because I can't stand people doing things like that. Knowing your own self is part of being an adult.