• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Commies GameDay Thread

Zod

Putting your potential  future Qb(investment) behind the 4th string oline... with wrs that I'm scratching my head while looking at names... is definitely  some dumb ish. I know you  have to earn your way but  the logic with Matt today is ridiculous. It's preseason but they should of put him out there with the 2nd string offense. 

• Pie 1

Just now, TheSpecialJuan said:

Now you know why PJ played so much 

Well, I'm not gonna lie...  I think we as fans wanted to see him, good or bad, because we get to see so little of all of the guys in camp ever since Tepper took over and information was so limited...  so we can't form an opinion of players ourselves until we see them in games.  It sucks.

But to be fair, as I pointed out earlier, it's kind of hard to evaluate Matt with the personnel around him right now too...  which is why I don't get playing PJ that long with the better options.

• Pie 2

Corral looks like most people who werent blindly hopeful expected.  Raw and not used to a real NFL offense.  Most of us knew it was going to take time for him to get a grasp on everything.  (Not this season, at least early in the season).  He needs time, hes got to get the mental down first before anything else matters.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1