• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Starting O-Line?

tukafan21

36 minutes ago, Aussie Tank said:

I still think our best combo would be 
LT- BC. 

LG- Ickey

C- Bozeman 

RG- Corbett

RT- Moton 

Gotta flip BC and Ickey

We took Ickey with the 6th pick of the draft, if BC was going to be good enough to be our starting LT, then we completely wasted the 6th pick of the draft on someone we're using as a Guard.

If the plan is to play BC at LT for a little while and then move Ickey out there, then do it now, there is no point in bringing him along slowly.  Even if he has to take some lumps early on, he was the 6th pick, he's our LT of the future, stop playing him at Guard.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

49 minutes ago, Aussie Tank said:

I still think our best combo would be 
LT- BC. 

LG- Ickey

C- Bozeman 

RG- Corbett

RT- Moton 

40 minutes ago, stirs said:

Icky looked a bit lost in pass coverage

He was a monster in the ground game though until he can refine his PB technique @aussiePanther is definitely right about the best combo.... he's probably still a week 1 all pro caliber LG this season.

BC is a LT to bad they didn't see that last yr. He is a better T then G, but probably the best we have at LG now.

The 2nd team with Sam and PJ in was the real left side.  I liked Mays at RG and Brown at LG they may be good dept or someone to push for that LG spot down the road.