• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Corral heading to IR

Floppin

Matt wasn't going to play this year anyway but it must be said......

His injury is squarely on Matt Rhule and the coaching staff. Having Corral play with the 3rd string O-line was just an awful decision.

We joke around "this o-line is gonna get him killed" well yeah it was so bad that it got Matt seriously injured. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 3
  • Poo 3

1 minute ago, frankw said:

Our oline depth is dogshit. Baker isn't going to have it much easier for long than PJ or Corral did last night. What are you disagreeing with? Obviously we don't see eye to eye carry on.

Okay!! Half the league Oline is poo after the top 6 players.. What team has 10 good Olinemen on the roster??

Don't worry I'll wait..

• Pie 6
  • Poo 2

I'm pretty sure people jokingly predicted this scenario before things kicked off.

Oy vey.  I unfortunately don't see a good path for the kid here as much as I've wanted to buy into his game.  

If we're being honest, we're staring at Baker+2022 Success+Rhule's continuation or 2022 sh*tshow+New HC+QB1 2023. Some scenarios in between but those are the likely paths ahead.  The dreaded middle ground is to what wish against.  Otherwise known as the successful enough to retain Rhule, no playoffs, but out of position to take a top-3 QB in 2023.

• Beer 2

1 minute ago, WOW!! said:

Okay!! Half the league Oline is poo after the top 6 players.. What team has 10 good Olinemen on the roster??

Don't worry I'll wait..

I've been making this argument all day. We will only keep 9 lineman and our top 9 aren't awful, only the bottom 2/3 are really below average. Our line should be pretty good baring injuries after they gel.

Was this unexpected? He is fragile with a reckless play style. I just hope he has the discipline to recover and not be a complete bust. His history tells us he won't be very disciplined.

Good job Fitt for trading up for another player that won't work out. How many draft picks has this team wasted trading for trash players, rent a players, and moving up for red flag draft prospects under Rhule? How many wins has this front office strategy produced?

• Pie 1