• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Baker be starting

uncfan888

28 minutes ago, Cleveland said:

Cleveland is the 216 area code .. Cavs won it all in 2016 .. Indians win AL in 2016

Baker faces former team Cleveland 216 days from his birthday .. or 7 months 4 days .. this is CLE's 74th season .. CLE opening 74th season in the 704 .. perfect scripts

bak.jpg.c74a5e7050720f9d39b713f7d5832480.jpg

Superbowl confirmed?

10 minutes ago, MasterAwesome said:

Yeah it was so obvious and yet you still somehow got it wrong.

Sounds like you need to go lecture the clowns who had a pointless QB battle that lasted all the way until today. 

Baker has had one preseason drive and it included a botched snap with whoever at C with an OL he may or may not be playing together come week 1.  This should of been done in Spartanburg. 

correct and easy, isn’t obvious with Matt Rhule.  Hence why this thread has to exist. 

3 minutes ago, Khaki Lackey said:

I think that's why he and Linville Gorge are so invested in Matt Rhule failing. It's their chance to finally be right about SOMETHING!

I kid because I love. CRA is right about stuff every now and then. 

Matt Rhule is not failing. He's 23-10. Historical. 

Oh...wait.

5 minutes ago, Khaki Lackey said:

I think that's why he and Linville Gorge are so invested in Matt Rhule failing. It's their chance to finally be right about SOMETHING!

I kid because I love. CRA is right about stuff every now and then. 

I’d love to be as wrong about Matt Rhule as I was about Dwayne Jarrett.   I’d love it.  I give zero shits about being right when bullshitting about football.  

Dwayne Jarrett IMO has been my worst call of all time.  He just needs more opportunity!!!! lol

• Pie 2

5 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

Or.....If three QBs with no NFL future weren't being stockpiled ahead of him by an amateur athletics coach he wouldn't have been the least prepared for full speed reps and would have chemistry with receivers who will actually be playing football.

What happened to your friend’s “inside knowledge” that Sam was leading the competition???

• Pie 1