• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Yes it’s homerism but bet on the Panthers to win the division

TheBigKat

If it's homerism, is it a good bet? No. Even with Bucs offensive line problems, I don't see any way the Panthers beat them. Maybe Baker does what he did in Cleveland and we manage to beat the Bucs like he did the Steelers. But, I doubt it.

Even if we could win the division, there is no guarantee we'd beat them in the playoffs (unrelated to the bet). 

I also feel as if people are sleeping hard on the Saints. The lack of respect is earned, for sure, but they have a stout defense and their offense is stacked.

2 hours ago, 1of10Charnatives said:

You are right.

It is homerism.

Have you somehow managed to miss Tom Brady's entire career at New England?

The Bucs do not need a credible Oline. The refs will keep opposing defenses off him regardless.

I suspect Brady doesn’t make it through the season. No oline equals years of payback coming.

• Beer 1

On 8/26/2022 at 4:38 PM, Basbear said:

Lost a great LT in FA.

It's a three team race, even with Rhule. Look around, the other HCs are nothing to brag about either....

I think they may have lost their other LT candidate to injury this weekend as well. And his back-up/competitor for the spot is injured, too.

Under normal circumstances, we'd have a shot, but I'm still not sure we don't have the fourth place coach in the division. Still... even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then.

12 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

I think they may have lost their other LT candidate to injury this weekend as well. And his back-up/competitor for the spot is injured, too.

Under normal circumstances, we'd have a shot, but I'm still not sure we don't have the fourth place coach in the division. Still... even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then.

I mean two re-treads that took another what 10 years to get another HC... Plus the "How" they got it is sus as allllllllllllllll hell. The other is a rookie. 

Its rhules magic 3rd year time after the first rough two... The energy and feeling is different this year, many have said so. 

I mean if I had to put a numbers on it- 

41- yucs

33- iants

25- panthers

1- failcons

Edited by Basbear
  • Pie 1