• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Go back to grass!!!! Thanks Mr. Teppah

TheBigKat

Lost both CMC and Jaycee Horn last year to turf. Henry got fugged up on turf as well. Dalvin Cook a few years back. These owners don't care one bit about the players. I clinch anytime I see a player try to put his foot in the ground to make a cut on turf.

Edited by Castavar
  • Pie 4

19 minutes ago, Castavar said:

Lost both CMC and Jaycee Horn last year to turf. Henry got fugged up on turf as well. Dalvin Cook a few years back. These owners don't care one bit about the players. I clinch anytime I see a player try to put his foot in the ground to make a cut on turf.

We loss CMC to massive over use.... truthfully I don't remember if it was last season or the year before were he has a 30 touch game on Sunday to pull the hammy on Thursday (with 20 touches already)

• Poo 1

1 hour ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

True, but how do you expect David Tepper to host concerts where 80,000 people turn out to see some guy named Wheeler Shelton or Walker Bentley talk-sing over a Casio keyboard beat about how his truck ain't fancy

e: or watch Vince Neil embarrass himself further

wheeler walker jr marijuana GIF by WeedFeed

29 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Yeah, I was looking for his foot to snag in it but it didn't at all. Looks more like something just popped. 

Pure bad luck.

Someone in another thread mentioned the rain delay might have played a role. He warmed up, cooled down, and had to warm up again.