• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Which matchup are you most looking forward to this Sunday

TheBigKat

I know a lot are excited to see Baker against Cleveland D

personally I want to see Eke against Garrett. Garrett is THE BEST DE in the business, his dominance reminds me of a prime Julius Peppers. If Eke gets help and keeps him from disrupting the day then I’ll be very excited. If he holds Garrett to 1 sack or less I’ll be very impressed.

• Pie 2
  • Poo 1

who calls him Eke...? 

Most critical outside of Baker and our OL is definitely our run defense. I expect Chubb and Hunt to have success against our run D but we need to mitigate the damage significantly better than our run D from last year if we want to win. I think this offense is going to take a few months to really gel and the defense will need to prove itself early if we're going to be a true playoff contender.

• Beer 2

3 hours ago, t96 said:

who calls him Eke...? 

Most critical outside of Baker and our OL is definitely our run defense. I expect Chubb and Hunt to have success against our run D but we need to mitigate the damage significantly better than our run D from last year if we want to win. I think this offense is going to take a few months to really gel and the defense will need to prove itself early if we're going to be a true playoff contender.

Someone posted yesterday that we were 8th last year in yards per carry. Now to me? That's pretty respectable. I don't understand why so many around here seem so down on the run D? 

Me and my TV with fargin PANTHERS FOOTBALL on it!

But the "matchup" I'll be anxious to see is not the normal "them vs. us."  I want to see how Baker matches up with a healthy CMC who matches up with a revamped O-line. 

So, I guess it's our healthy/revamped O against their D.

Edited by coffee